Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Book Club Tonight!

Attention ChickLit's, just a reminder, Book Club is tonight at 7:00 p.m. at Julie's. We will be discussing Lisa See's "Snowflower and the Secret Fan". I have bookplates signed by the author for everyone!

HELLO to my Secret Sister Brenda. She received my reveal package this week and was going to check out my blog so I wanted to make sure I said hello! It was a fun round of DSS over on SCS. I am still waiting to find out who my secret sister is and should know by the end of this week...so exciting.

Kerry Ann is flying to Florida as I type this. I dropped her off at school at 3:45 a.m. this morning for the bus ride to the airport. She should be landing in Orlando around 10:00 a.m. this morning. Lucky kid is taking her second trip to Orlando in as many months. I'm sure the one with her friends will be memorable. I miss her already!

Here is a card I am sending to someone at work who is out for a few weeks. Again, using a color I ususally don't use, Creamy Caramel. I matched it with red and a creamy caramel gingham ribbon. In addition to the retired SU stamp set I also used the Canvas background (not sure if you can tell from the picture). I also matched the envelop. It's not a new card, I had it in my card basket. I probably made it a year ago for a swap.



Have a good day. I will edit post after book club. Our book for April is Wicked! Some of from book club are also going to see the play in NYC in April.

No comments: