Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Altered Canister

I've been making matching items (same SU Designer Paper) that I will put together and send to a Secret Sister on SCS. You already saw the pull treat from yesterday, here is a canister made with an empty crystal light canister. It's filled with my Secret Sis's favorite candy.





Tonight Kerry and I are going on a fun adventure.....I'll tell you all about it tomorrow and will hopefully have pictures to post.

Have a great day!

P.S. Karie - this is project #3 for February **

** What's this all about? Karie is having a blog candy contest on her blog. You will be entered into a drawing for blog candy if you post 14 cards, projects, scrapbook pages (anything stamping) in February. Visit Karie's Blog HERE

1 comment:

Diane said...

Beautiful tin Diane!!!