Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Is it Spring yet?

I am getting tired of cold and snow so I took out my Spring Solitude Stamp set. It was free from SU during their Sale-a-bration!

It's the second set I have used and I really like it! Here are cards (one with a sentiment and without to be added later) from this set. I used River Rock, Basic Black and Whisper White Cardstock. I used River Rock, Whisper White (craft) and Basic Black ink. I wanted to use white embossing powder on the flowers (instead of Whisper White Craft) but since I reorganized my craft stuff, I can't find it! I added some black and white polka dot ribbon that I must have received from a secret sister.






Book club is tonight and I really liked the book. It's called The Wednesday Letters. It was a quick and enjoyable read. The author is sending me bookplates for the Chicklits and I hope they arrive in time.


Note to Karie:

These two cards are actually #15 & 16 for the month of February. Karie on Ink-Stains had a challenge on her blog to create 14 cards or projects for the month of February. With this card I made the challenge. Karie, unfortunately is under the weather. I hope she feels better very quickly and is back on ink-stains! Karie - Get Well Soon!

2 comments:

RaeAnne said...

amazing colors.. perfect for the stamps your picked!!

Diane said...

Love the color combo you chose!!
Like raeanne says,perfect for that set!!!