Wednesday, February 20, 2008

More new stamps...

Here is a card I made using SU's SO MANY SCALLOPS and SU Designer Paper called Afternoon Tea. I cased a fold that I received as a birthday card. In this card I used, for the first time, the Build A Brad from SU where I included the Afternoon Tea Designer Paper. The SO MANY SCALLOPS stamp set was free from SU (with purchase) from their Sale-a-bration catalog.

Here is the card closed...




Here is the card opened....




I actually am not crazy about the card but am re-working it and will post my new version tomorrow.

Karie: This is card number 9 for your February challenge

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Diane: If you 're not happy with it, you can send it to me! LOL!
I think it's very nice the way it is - like the fold too. Neat.

Sharon (aka celticrafter)

Diane said...

What's wrong with the card???? It looks great!