Tuesday, February 19, 2008

New Camera - New Stamps!

I lost my camera at the Sweetheart Dance a few weekends ago. I really liked that small camera, it went everywhere with us. Having said that I was more disappointed in losing the great photo's I took that night than losing the actual camera. I knew I could replace the camera but I couldn't replace those photos of a fun night.

Anyway, I did buy a new camera...well, I didn't buy it actually, I used reward points! I now own a Canon Powershot A65. I am working with it but I think it will be a great camera with 12 MP and 6x optical zoom. It's a little bigger but I think the photo's will be great! Here is a photo of my new camera...



I also returned this weekend to a cute little stamp store I recently discovered. It's a 30 minute drive but definitely worth it. At this new store I discovered these cute little Memory Box Penguins. Here are a few cards using the Penguins At Play Clear Acrylic Stamp Set.

Here is a card to congratulate a Graduate.



Here is a penguin birthday card.



Karie: Here is project #7 & 8

3 comments:

cindy said...

Cute cards Diane!!

Sharon said...

Diane: Those penguin stamps are way too cute! Nice cards. Sharon (aka celticrafter)

inkspot said...

I love the memory box stamps. I have the postage penguin. Too cute Diane! I love your cards :)