Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Card with Photograph!

I love this photograph. I can't believe I took it. It is of a lighthouse off of Provincetown, MA. I took it from a whale watching boat. It came out perfect and when printed it looks like a water color painting. I decided to enter the photo into our local Woman's Club Arts & Crafts Contest (along with a necklace and a card). I printed out an 8x10 for the contest and then printed out a dozen small prints to fit on a card. When I posted it over ink-stains (the photo) many of the ladies complimented the photo so I am sending them each a card with the photo. This card I added shells (real shells). I didn't do that on the cards I sent out because the shells would make it difficult to mail in a normal envelope. I have had these shells for years and always wanted to use them so I added them to this card. I really just wanted you to see the photo.



Karie, this is #13 one more to go for the challenge!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

love the card and photo

Diane said...

That's really neat Diane,love this idea,TFS!