Sunday, February 10, 2008

Great Birthday!

After a rough week, I ended up having a great birthday weekend. Pat and I had tickets for my Woman's Club Sweetheart Ball. We go every year and of course, it is always around my birthday. This year we bought tickets but as it got closer I didn't really feel like going. I "thought" I just wanted to stay home and catch up on some sleep. Pat and my friends encouraged me to go and I am glad they did. I really had a wonderful time. It was a lot of fun to get dressed up and go out for dinner and dancing. We danced a good portion of the night away. I have really nice friends and we had a great table. It was fun to spend the night with Patty, Cindy & Belinda! The only disappointment is that I somehow left without my camera and some really great shots of the night. I am still hoping that someone picked it up and I will get it back. Having said that, the only photo I have to post is the formal photo taken that night. Here is a picture of Pat & I taken at the beginning of the night.



I'm looking forward to next year!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Oh Diane,that is such a nice photo!
You guys look so good together!!
Glad you had fun!!!