Sunday, July 15, 2007

CHANGE, CHANGE, CHANGE....

Change of Life! I went to see the play "Menopause, the Musical" today. What a funny, funny show. I suppose you have to have passed a certain age, be a certain age or approaching a certain age to really appreciate the play. It was very funny as you can tell from the laughter from the audience that seemed to be non-stop. At the end, the actors invited everyone up on stage to do a little dance with them. They gave everyone who came up "I've Changed" buttons (of course, I went up). The theatre was small and very intimate. We had great seats and had a really nice time (which included lunch before the show). Many thanks to Kathy for arranging everything (and driving)!

Here is a picture of a few of us with one of the stars of the show. Laura Lee O'Connell played the Iowa Housewife (and was very good).



L-R: Kathy, Diane (me), Laura Lee O'Connell, Robin, Pam and Brenda

No stamping but a fun day none-the-less.

If you ask me what I came to do in this world, I will answer you - I came here TO LIVE OUT LOUD!

No comments: