Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We're # 2 (maybe)!

We bowled the first place team last night. They beat us so we lost all three points. This means they are still in first place and we are either in 2nd or depending how the 3rd place team did, dropped down lower. We'll see next week. Luckily, we didn't join this league expecting to do very well so we are pretty excited (and shocked) to see 2nd place at all. It is a lot of fun (it must be because last week we signed up for the Fall League as well).

I am so enjoying making these little tea bag holders. I don't know what I will do with them all but they are so much fun to make. I haven't changed much from the original design (just changed the paper) but are some views of another tea bag holder.

Here is a front view....



An open view.....



An finally, a side view (see how the brads hold it together).



I am going to see Menopause, the Musical on Sunday (suppose to be very funny).

Still looking for Kim, the blog candy winner. I will pull a new name at the end of the week if Kim doesn't contact me.

No comments: