Friday, July 20, 2007

New Stamps, New Colors!

Tonight I broke out some new things. The Garden Whimsey Set from SU and three of the new In-Colors from SU! I am in a swap that for August we have to use everything new and this is what I came up with. I used the New In-Colors (Purely Pomergranate, Wild Wasabi and River Rock and made the following card with matching envelope. PLEASE notice the clear button (one of my new favorite embellishments) with the wild wasadi double stitched ribbon through it. It took me FOREVER to get that thick double stitched ribbon through those buttons. It took so long, I almost gave up....I'm glad I didn't because I like the results.



I made 11 cards (8 for the swap and 3 for a future secret sister). For the three secret sister cards, I made the following card folder and this is what it looks like closed.



Here it is open with the cards on the right side and the coordinating envelopes on the left side.



Aren't they just so cute?!?!

Last night was fun night....GIRLS POKER NIGHT! We played poker at Julies (her husband Mike was the dealer). We played all kinds of Poker games (Texas Hold 'Em, 7 card no-peek, 5 card stud) and we played, my favorite, blackjack.

Kerry went camping this weekend with friends and Meghan is coming home tonight. Going to the movies tomorrow with my mom to see HAIRSPRAY!

No comments: