Monday, July 9, 2007

A new week!

We had a great weekend. Kerry Ann came home from two weeks of camp. She loved it and is already talking about next year. On Sunday, Kerry and I took my mom to see GYPSY starring Karen Mason. It was a really good show. We all enjoyed it.

I got a nice surprise in the mail from my secret sister over on SCS. She sent me a cute Tea Bag Packet and lucky me, she sent a measurements and materials list. I used her version as a template on how to make it. I liked it so much I made one for my secret sister too.

The one on the left (in perfect plum) is my first attempt at a tea bag packet. The green one on the right is the one that my Secret Sister sent me.




This is the tea bag packet opened



Materials to make the Tea Bag Packet:

Any stamp set (we used Sketch an Event from SU!)
Cardstock 6 3/4 x 3 1/4 (I used Perfect Plum)
Designer Paper 5 x 7
Designer paper 3x3 (2)
Whisper White 1 5/8 x 1 1/4
2 Gold Brads
Ribbon
1/2" circle punch
Sticky Tape
Ink (any color, I used Perfect Plum)

It really just took a few folds. If I get a little more time, I will see if I can add more specific directions in addition to the materials.

Kerry Ann just started three weeks of ballet today. She is also taking three weeks of jazz. Her jazz teacher for the next two weeks is currently on broadway in Curtins!

I am still waiting to hear from the winner of my blog candy. Kim, if you are out there, please contact me.

Tonight is bowling....I will let you know if we moved to the #1 spot (we were in second place last week).

No comments: