Thursday, July 26, 2007

Meatloaf tomorrow...

And I don't mean for dinner. Going with my friend Danette to see Meatloaf in concert. Looking forward to a fun night remembering those great songs from Bat Out of Hell! I'll let you know all about the concert when we return.

Since I am ahead in my swaps, thought I make a halloween card for a Trick or Treat swap I signed up for on SCS. It's not due till 10/1/07 but I had some time and got it done early. I hope you like it.



BTW, we did have our last night in bowing and we came in 2nd place! That was a nice surprise for our first time out as a team (and first time bowling in eons for us all). Next week is our end of the league bowling party. The next league starts in September and we are all signed up!

1 comment:

K Hutchinson said...

OMG that is the cutest card! Love the cat stamp and the pp is so bright and happy!

~K