Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Where am I?

I will never get lost again. I purchased a Magellen Maestro GPS for the car. I have used it once so far to get to an unfamiliar office location and it was wonderful. Definately stressfree driving with a nice lady telling to to turn left or turn right or take the next exit. What a great gadget. Also, it's portable so it can be used in any car. The one time i used it, I found it to be very accurate. Looking forward to driving anyplace now with out holding mapquest directions in one hand and the steering wheel in the other.

I made a few gift cards (3x3). I have never made 3x3 cards before but I think I will make some more. They are quick, easy and very cute.



Updates and Upcoming Events:

Our bowling team, "Mines in the Gutter" is still in 2nd place (she says laughing). Next week is our last night of bowling in the summer league.

Rhinestones and Ritas at Julies tomorrow

Book Club next Wednesday (got a start that book)

Meatloaf concert on the 27th (as well as Fair Days)

No comments: