Saturday, July 14, 2007

Finished Altered Frame

Finished the frame today. I like it. Not bad for my first attempt at altering anything. This was not as difficult as I thought it would be. I had a tough time deciding what to do. I had some alpha chipboard so I punched out a K (for Kerry) and covered it with Designer paper. I also added some prima's. I looked for matching buttons but couldn't find any. I remembered I had some clear buttons that I thought would look good with some turquoise ribbon going through them. They looked good but they were missing something. I had a "lightbulb moment" and glued some designer paper behind the clear buttons and I liked the look. What do you think? I hope Kerry likes it!




Tomorrow I meet up with friends to see Menopause, The Musical. Should be fun! I'll tell you all about it tomorrow.

BTW, Kim, the winner of my blog candy did contact me. I'll send out her blog candy during the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the beautiful picture frame. It's very pretty and I'm glad you made the first one for me. =)