Thursday, July 12, 2007

Swaps are done (through August)!

I am ahead of the game. I finished my cards for the monthly swap I host. I finished July and August Cards and Septembers are halfway done. I am amazing myself with how on top of things I seem to be....lol.

Here is my July Card (looks familiar, right?). I made this style the other day and liked it so I made 10 more! I decided to use it for my July Swap cards.



Here is my August Card - I don't know why I chose a Baby Card to make but I did. I made the letters with my cuttlebug and it was a pain gluing those small letters onto 10 cards. This card evolved. First I stopped at when I had the scallop circle and no letters on the bottom and thought it was missing something. Then I added the white dots around the scallop with my white signo pen (my favorite craft tool) and I liked it much better but still thought it was missing something...that's when I added the BABY letters. I hope I didn't over-do it.




Nothing else new....just work-work-work and work some more. Always looking forward to the weekend.

HI MEGHAN!

Still looking for my blog candy winner.....Kim, if you are out there, please email me.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hi Diana!!!

Thanks for comenting on my card. I love your blog. Your cards were all so wonderful when you sent them. I still have them all saved in my folder.

Looking forward to getting some new primas to play with. PIF all the way!!!

HugS

Sandra said...

Hi Diane

You'll HAVE to take out your stamp-a-majig as it's another awesome little tool. I love useing it with alphabits to spell out words. Takes a bit of time but the end result is SO worth it.

Sandra