Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I've Moved On....

OK, I have the little tea bag holders out of my system. I still like them but I moved on to some more cards. I really like these new creations. I used the same layout and different designer paper and colors. I added some stickles to embellish. I REALLY like stickles. I bought some for my secret sis on SCS and added a few more to my order for myself. I am so glad I did. I just love the stickles.

Here are the three cards I made today. I hope you like them. The first one is my favorite and I will likely make more of these for my monthly swap.








Not a lot new here. Kerry Ann is going to dance everyday, Meghan is back at school (HI MEGHAN!) and Jack is working.

I am looking forward to the play this weekend (Menopause, the Musical). Other than that, nothing really new and exciting.

Still looking for my blog candy winner! Kim, are you out there?

2 comments:

Michelle said...

The first one is my favorite too. What are stickles? Is that what creates the shiney parts? Great job on the cards!!

Diane said...

Hi Michelle, Stickles is glitter glue and it comes in many colors. I love it. It makes it so easy to add a little sparkle and dimension to cards.

Thanks for reading my blog Michelle.